已經換到這兒了喔

http://cloud-say.com
倒數 到新頁面

2007年6月7日

我們是幸福的


”Lucky”

I’m on a roll, I’m on a roll
This time, I feel my luck could change
Kill me Sarah, kill me again with love
It’s gonna be a glorious day

Pull me out of the aircrash
Pull me out of the lake
I’m your superhero
We are standing on the edge

The Head of State has called for me by name
But I don’t have time for him
It’s gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck could change

Pull me out of the aircrash
Pull me out of the lake
I’m your superhero
We are standing on the edge

這首由Radiohead所作的歌曲,主要是為了戰爭下的孩子所做的募款歌曲,後來收錄在OK
Computer。
wiki:
”Lucky” is a song by the rock band Radiohead, found on their album OK Computer. It was originally recorded for The Help Album, a 1995 compilation to benefit the War Child charity and appeared on Now That’s What I Call Music! 32 as ”Lucky (Warchild)”. It was released as a limited single at the time, but did not chart. Following its inclusion on OK Computer, it was also released as a radio promo in 1998.

”Lucky” is what the band considers a happy song. They tried to remix the track for their third album but found they couldn’t improve on it. The song originally came about when Ed O’Brien was fiddling around in the sound check for a show in Japan, and putting his effects pedals together in a different order, which resulted in the familiar opening sounds of ’Lucky’, when he strummed the strings above the nut on the headstock of his guitar.

Lucky was one of the first songs the band recorded with Nigel Godrich, who would become their full time producer on OK Computer and the subsequent three albums.

”Lucky” also appeared during the closing credits of an episode of the HBO series Six Feet Under. It appears on Six Feet Under, Vol. 2: Everything Ends. It is one of the only two Radiohead songs that are available on iTunes, along with ”I Want None Of This”, recorded for the second War Child album Help-A Day in the Life.

A live version recorded at Florence was included in the ”No Surprises” single.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_(Radiohead_song)

youtube lucky mv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekn8_tmLrBo&mode=related&search=

影片中播出某些戰爭地區的片段,看著他們無助的哭泣,幼小純真的雙眼中只剩下對未來的茫然。就會發現原來自己如此幸福,生存在這麼豊餘的地區,真的該知足了。
這個側臉好看。

滿欣賞Radiohead,他們能夠為這些戰爭的孩子付出一點心力。你可以看見一個樂團正運用著他們的影響力來幫助更需要幫助的人。
別忘了,戰爭帶給人們的傷痛。

沒有留言: